2020 Summer Camps
The first week (June 16-18) of summer camps has been cancelled due to the pandemic. We will update any following weeks as we move closer to those dates and have up to date information from state and local government offices. Please contact the office with any questions.
- Registration for camps will begin at 9 am on Monday, February 3, 2020
- Members of the ODC Network will receive a 25% discount on all camps when they log-in during the registration process.
- A child must be the age designated for a camp upon the first day of camp.
- Parents or guardians must sign a waiver for their child(ren) upon registration. The on-line registration process will ask you to complete this as you register.
- Once all slots are filled for a camp, a waiting list will be generated by our on-line registration system. Be sure to complete the registration even if it says a camp is full to ensure your child is added to the waiting list.
- See the camp descriptions below to learn more and to reach our online registration. If you register for more than one camp or program, you can add items to your cart and pay all at once.
- You can view our camp brochure here camp 2020 program guide.
- If you want to use your membership discount please log into our registration system BEFORE FEBRUARY 3rd to check if your membership is up to date. This way we can help you renew before February 3rd so registration goes smoothly for you.
- Please contact the office if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
100% refund 30 days before the camp start date
50% refund 29 – 14 days before the camp start date
0% refund 13 days or fewer before the camp start date